Message by: Bryan Regier
Original sermon date: September 22, 2013
“The Gospel – Never Leave It Behind!”
Focusing Question: How do we continue in the Christian life once we’ve trusted in Christ?
I. By Faith we received the Spirit and entered the Christian life (:1-5).
- The Christian life requires the _______________.
- The Spirit is opposed by the ________________.
- The flesh justifies itself by the _______________.
II. By faith we became the children of Abraham (:6-9).
- Those who respond in faith are _____________ of Abraham.
- Gentiles will be declared righteous by faith and given the __________ of Abraham.
III. By faith we received every blessing in Christ (:10-14).
- No one can be saved by _______________.
- Christ took the ___________ of the law on Himself.
- The ____________ now comes to those who trust Christ by faith.